This website is operated by [ENCODEMY]. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to [ENCODEMY]. ENCODEMY] offers this website, including all information, course and tools available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, students, Instructors.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
REGISTRATION: TO REGISTER AT OUR PLATFORM , YOU MUST BE
• You must be 16 years old or above and sign up with your valid email address & your exact details.
• You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
• You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
• Choose a username according to our rules, like 1 uppercase, lowercase, numbers, 1-period sign ( . ! _ – )maximum 8 characters.
• If you provide wrong information we have the authority to terminate your user account without any prior notice.
• You are requested to keep your account username and password confidential to yourself.
• If you find that anyone else is using your account, inform us about the fact by contacting our support team.
• Courses displayed and sold through Encodemy website are solely the property of Encodemy.com
• Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
• You will be under contract with encodemy.wpmudev.host after purchasing a course from the website.
• After confirmation of your orders, there will be a learner’s agreement between you and encodemy.wpmudev.host
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Encodemy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
• One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
• Please check out the following payment details: Make payment using Mastercard/ Mobile Banking’s/ Visa card/ Bank Payment System, Credit or Debit Card.
• Please phone our customer advisor to confirm your order and you can also knock us for support.
• Text, materials, trademarks, logos, images and everything on our website are protected by copyright license and will remain under the ownership of Encodemy Global in any circumstances.
• You are not allowed to use this content commercially without the prior permission of instructory.net or, copy, reproduce, distribute and share with third party.
• If you get any information about the violation of our terms and condition, you are agreeing to alert us immediately.
• All rights are reserved for our intellectual property.
• We are not only concerned about our copyright issues, but also respect the rights of intellectual property of others. So if you find your content being copied or used you are requested to report a copyright infringement claim. Encodemy authority will review and monitor your complaint.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Encodemy, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Encodemy service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Encodemy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
FAKE IDENTITY/ RESELLING / SHARE OUR CONTENT
This is to strictly inform you that if someone uses a fake identity or email, Share our course with others, Download our course videos, Resell our course videos and Anything against Encodemy Terms and Conditions will be brought under Cybercrime and will be blocked from everywhere like Encodemy Website, Facebook page, Community and anywhere else! Remember we will take drastic steps if you do anything wrong with Encodemy Resources!
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
In legal, we will not be liable for any damages related to loss of data, revenue, profits, personal injury or death and even if we’ve been informed of the possibility of damages in advance. Instructory.net will not be responsible to any party for arising claims for usage of copyright content by instructors on our site. All course content are under the Instructor Agreement. Upon providing proof of such behaviour we have the right to suspend any Instructor accounts.
CHANGES & UPDATE
We have a legacy, authority and right to change, amend or update the Encodemy Terms & Conditions at any time, with or without notification. Be with us and Encodemy is committed to maintaining our terms, rules, and keep the security of your personal data.
** You are requested not to use our services and website if you do not consent with our Terms and Conditions.
We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
We don’t share your personal information except comply with the law, to provide services and to protect our rights.
We don’t store any personal information unless it’s required for our services.
We are highly committed to the following morals of our Privacy & Policy
Your details and information are protected very honestly.
You are given full access of creating, editing, updating your information on your own.
We are very sincere and truthful about the fact to not sell or share your personal details with anyone else besides Encodemy’s proper authority.
What do we do with your information -1.1
When you purchase something from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
What personal information do we collect -1.2
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we protect your information -1.3
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Sharing your personal information -1.4
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Changing Our Privacy Notice -1.5
Please note that we review our privacy practices from time to time, and that these practices are subject to change. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site. We will notify you of any material change to this Privacy Notice by posting a notice on our Site’s homepage for a reasonable period of time following such update or by sending an email to the email address associated with your user account, and by changing the effective date (located at the top and bottom of this page). Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Privacy Notice
No Information from Children Under 13 -1.6
Encodemy strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain regions and Content Offerings may have additional requirements and/or restrictions. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.